Student learning outcomes:
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- 1- Identify and explain their own cognitive and affective learning across the whole MLS program.
- 2- Demonstrate individual abilities, professional knowledge and professional goals through the appropriate selection and presentation of course artifacts.
- 3- Summarize their professional, personal, and intellectual growth throughout the MLS program.
- 4- Apply their learning in varied situations within clinical laboratory profession.
- 5- Demonstrate a professional work ethic and research attitude and perform scientific research independently